Russia’s Ufaorgsintez raises local PP, LDPE prices
The producer reportedly increased their local prices on an ex-warehouse Ufa, cash including VAT basis by RUB1000/ton ($19/ton) for LDPE 158 and 108 as well as PP block copolymer pipe, by RUB500 ($10/ton) for PP injection and by RUB2000 ($38/ton) for PP random copolymer pipe. The producer kept their homo-PP fibre and raffia prices unchanged.
Ufaorgsintez is able to produce 100,000 tons/year of PP and 100,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets
- European PVC offers to Turkey shrug off higher costs
- Asian PVC players hold firm expectations for June
- May PP, PE offers to Mid-East, Africa remain stable to firm