Russia’s Ufaorgsintez slashes local LDPE prices,holds PP stable
The producer reportedly reduce their local prices by RUB10000/ton ($202/ton) for LDPE 158 and 108. The producer’s prices currently stand at RUB85000/ton ($1448/ton without VAT) for LDPE 158, RUB83500/ton ($1423/ton without VAT) for LDPE 108, RUB77500/ton ($1321/ton without VAT) for PP raffia, RUB78800/ton ($1342/ton without VAT) for homo-PP injection, RUB91000/ton ($1551/ton) for PP block copolymer pipe type 2 and at RUB92500/ton ($1576/ton without VAT) for PP random copolymer pipe type 3, all on an ex-works Ufa, cash inc VAT basis.
Ufaorgsintez is able to produce 120,000 tons/year of PP and 100,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets