Russia’s Ufaorgsintez slashes local LDPE prices,holds PP stable
The producer reportedly reduce their local prices by RUB10000/ton ($202/ton) for LDPE 158 and 108. The producer’s prices currently stand at RUB85000/ton ($1448/ton without VAT) for LDPE 158, RUB83500/ton ($1423/ton without VAT) for LDPE 108, RUB77500/ton ($1321/ton without VAT) for PP raffia, RUB78800/ton ($1342/ton without VAT) for homo-PP injection, RUB91000/ton ($1551/ton) for PP block copolymer pipe type 2 and at RUB92500/ton ($1576/ton without VAT) for PP random copolymer pipe type 3, all on an ex-works Ufa, cash inc VAT basis.
Ufaorgsintez is able to produce 120,000 tons/year of PP and 100,000 tons/year of LDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record