Russia’s oil production rises to nearly 30-year high in March
Russia’s major oil producers’ output, meanwhile, declined as Rosneft cut production by 0.7% while Lukoil and Surgutneftegaz’s oil output fell 0.1%.
Analysts commented that Russia’s higher oil production before a scheduled meeting to discuss an output freeze on April 17 raised a question mark in their minds; however Russia’s Energy Minister Alexander Novak reportedly said that the March production would not be an obstacle to the expected agreement on a production freeze, according to local media sources.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers