Russia will join output freeze talks if prices fall: Russian Minister
OPEC and non-OPEC countries are expected to meet in Algeria during the International Energy Forum on September 26 to discuss an output freeze again in order to help stabilize oil markets.
Russia’s Energy Ministry is yet to make an official statement whether Novak will participate in the output freeze talks with Saudi Arabia and other OPEC nations.
So far, several leading producers including Saudi Arabia and Iraq reported that they support a decision to freeze oil output in order to increase prices. In addition, Iran also showed a positive attitude towards a joint action to support oil markets despite having made no final decision yet.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years