Russian exports of PP, PE plunge during Jan – July
Total Russian PE exports are reported at 158,457 tons during the first seven months of 2016 and total PP exports are at 191,360 tons.
Market sources note that Russia currently has a PP surplus of 200,000 tons/year and this is expected to rise in 2017 once Nizhnekamskneftekhim’s Tatarstan PP plant, with a capacity of 400,000 tons/year, comes online next year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe