S. Arabia and three allies to restore full ties with Qatar
The announcement came after the nations signed a pact in a summit of the Gulf Co-operation Council on Tuesday following Saudi Arabia’s decision to reopen its airspace, land and sea borders with Qatar as of January 4, 2021.
The four nations cut diplomatic and transport ties with Qatar back in June 2017, accusing it of supporting terrorism and having a close relationship with Iran.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon