S.Arabia's Sharq and Kuwait's Equate to restart MEG plants
Kuwait’s Equate Petrochemical will also restart its 550,000 tons/year MEG plant in Shuaiba, Kuwait following a planned turnaround in December.
Equate operates a 650,000 tons/year MEG plant at its site in Shuaiba while the Saudi company houses three other MEG plants with a total capacity of 1,400,000 tons/year in Jubail.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia