S.Arabia's Sharq and Kuwait's Equate to restart MEG plants
Kuwait’s Equate Petrochemical will also restart its 550,000 tons/year MEG plant in Shuaiba, Kuwait following a planned turnaround in December.
Equate operates a 650,000 tons/year MEG plant at its site in Shuaiba while the Saudi company houses three other MEG plants with a total capacity of 1,400,000 tons/year in Jubail.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will Europe’s PE market manage to defy pressure in December?
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers