S Korea’s GDP increases in Q2 albeit slightly
This growth stemmed from a rise in facilities investment by 5.1%, construction investment by 1% and private consumption by %0.9.
However, under the production section, agriculture, forestry and fishing production fell by 2.5%, manufacturing was down by 0.2% and construction decreased by 0.3%, which resulted in a offset for the economic growth.
On a yearly basis, meanwhile, the country’s GDP was up by 2.7%
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness