S. Korea’s Hanwha to shut two LDPE/EVA plants in Oct
The plants have a production capacity of 120,000 tons/year and 327,000 tons/year, respectively, while the maintenance works are expected to last around 5-10 days.
Meanwhile, the company is also planning to shut its LLDPE plant at Yeosu in November for a turnaround. The plant is able to produce 385,000 tons/year of LLDPE.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally