S.Korea’s SK Global, SABIC open their PE JV in Ulsan
SK Global has also reported that they are planning to build another petrochemical plant in Saudi Arabia to increase their annual production capacity to 1 million tons per year.
Through the cooperation with global companies, SK aims to improve their current positions in global markets. As part of these efforts, SK Global has so far established joint ventures with China’s Sinopec, Japan’s JX Nippon Oil & Energy, and Spain’s Repsol.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops