S. Korea’s SKGC, ExxonMobil announce Jan PX contracts to Asia
Previously, Japan’s Idemitsu had announced its January PX contract price at $790/ton CFR while Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy announced at $800/ton with the same terms.
A major settlement for the Asian PX contract was reached at $780/ton CFR in November, the first major settlement seen since May.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed