S. Korea’s SKGC, ExxonMobil announce Jan PX contracts to Asia
Previously, Japan’s Idemitsu had announced its January PX contract price at $790/ton CFR while Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy announced at $800/ton with the same terms.
A major settlement for the Asian PX contract was reached at $780/ton CFR in November, the first major settlement seen since May.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers