S. Korea’s SKGC, ExxonMobil announce Jan PX contracts to Asia
Previously, Japan’s Idemitsu had announced its January PX contract price at $790/ton CFR while Japan’s JX Nippon Oil and Energy announced at $800/ton with the same terms.
A major settlement for the Asian PX contract was reached at $780/ton CFR in November, the first major settlement seen since May.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount