S. Korean producer sells PET with hikes to Europe
“Despite the approaching winter season, we are not aggressive in the European market since we believe that PET and PX prices will continue to firm up in line with higher crude oil futures. Hence, we are mostly limiting our sales volumes and standing firm on our offer levels. We already sold out our December allocation,” commented the source.
The producer’s recent done deal level stands at $1090/ton FOB Busan, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs