S. Korean producer sells PET with hikes to Europe
“Despite the approaching winter season, we are not aggressive in the European market since we believe that PET and PX prices will continue to firm up in line with higher crude oil futures. Hence, we are mostly limiting our sales volumes and standing firm on our offer levels. We already sold out our December allocation,” commented the source.
The producer’s recent done deal level stands at $1090/ton FOB Busan, cash.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?
- US PVC prices bounce on heels of eased stock pressure