SABIC, ExxonMobil to build new marine terminal in TX
The new marine terminal will be built along the site where the company is planning to construct a new $10 billion complex with a 1.8 million tons/year steam cracker.
The company is expected to store its supplies from its new complex at the new marine terminal before exporting them to overseas markets.
The company’s new complex is planned to start operations by 2022.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PP, PE markets take a break from firming trend in June?
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe