SABIC, ExxonMobil to build new marine terminal in TX
The new marine terminal will be built along the site where the company is planning to construct a new $10 billion complex with a 1.8 million tons/year steam cracker.
The company is expected to store its supplies from its new complex at the new marine terminal before exporting them to overseas markets.
The company’s new complex is planned to start operations by 2022.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Aggressive US PE prices find way to Türkiye, Africa amid year-end stock clearing
- PLAST EURASIA 2023: Players discuss PP, PE outlook amid financial challenges
- Stats: India’s Jan-Sep PVC imports surge, China takes the lion’s share despite safeguard investigation
- Sentiment weakens across African PP, PE markets in November
- HDPE film drops faster than other two main PE film grades in China
- PE prices see larger drops than C2 in Italy, unlike West Europe
- Weak demand sends Türkiye’s styrenics markets to multi-month lows
- Bearish sentiment spills over to Middle Eastern PP, PE markets in November
- Dull demand dents PE outlook in SE Asia for rest of year
- China’s local PP markets snap 6-week downtrend, players skeptical