SABIC, ExxonMobil to build new marine terminal in TX
The new marine terminal will be built along the site where the company is planning to construct a new $10 billion complex with a 1.8 million tons/year steam cracker.
The company is expected to store its supplies from its new complex at the new marine terminal before exporting them to overseas markets.
The company’s new complex is planned to start operations by 2022.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PE rally loses momentum on subsiding demand in Türkiye
- PVC prices flat for 2nd straight month in Italy and West Europe
- Freight rates snap rally, Red Sea crisis keeps decreases in check
- Worsening dollar shortage pushes Egypt’s local PP, PE prices to never-before-seen highs
- Stats: US PE exports hit a renewed record in 2023, sales to China boom
- Türkiye’s PP market continues to grapple with tight supply, prices at multi-month highs
- Margin expansion targets push Italy’s PE film markets to multi-month highs
- LDPE prices rise faster than other PP, PE products in India’s bullish market
- Headwinds await China’s PP, PE markets post-holiday period
- Türkiye’s 2023 imports set a new record at 6.3 million tons; PE, PVC and ABS shine out