SABIC, ExxonMobil to build new marine terminal in TX
The new marine terminal will be built along the site where the company is planning to construct a new $10 billion complex with a 1.8 million tons/year steam cracker.
The company is expected to store its supplies from its new complex at the new marine terminal before exporting them to overseas markets.
The company’s new complex is planned to start operations by 2022.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Softer expectations take hold of Europe’s PE market for November
- Asia PS, ABS markets under pressure from multi-year low styrene
- US PE exports to continue to dominate Q4 market outlook
- Taiwanese major sells out Nov PVC quota to India ahead of Diwali
- Will Asian spot ethylene markets pull back from 10-year lows?
- October hikes prove short-lived in Europe’s PP market
- Firming PE trend stumbles, medium-term expectations stifled in Turkey
- PET prices fail to rebound from near 3-year low in Asia, Europe
- African PP, PE markets start Q4 in limbo amid varying pricing policies
- Will Taiwanese major roll over November PVC offers?