SABIC and Sinopec sign cooperation deal
The agreement will also include a joint venture in Saudi Arabia with Chinese investment as well as exploring opportunities for making further investments at Sinopec Sabic Tianjin Petrochemical Co. (SSTPC), a joint venture between the two companies.
The future joint venture projects will reportedly focus on automotive, electronics, lighting, building and construction, packaging and medical equipment.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov