SABIC and Sinopec sign cooperation deal
The agreement will also include a joint venture in Saudi Arabia with Chinese investment as well as exploring opportunities for making further investments at Sinopec Sabic Tianjin Petrochemical Co. (SSTPC), a joint venture between the two companies.
The future joint venture projects will reportedly focus on automotive, electronics, lighting, building and construction, packaging and medical equipment.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high