SABIC and Sinopec sign cooperation deal
The agreement will also include a joint venture in Saudi Arabia with Chinese investment as well as exploring opportunities for making further investments at Sinopec Sabic Tianjin Petrochemical Co. (SSTPC), a joint venture between the two companies.
The future joint venture projects will reportedly focus on automotive, electronics, lighting, building and construction, packaging and medical equipment.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP price uptrend intact after holidays despite local supply pressure
- Saudi PP, PE markets reverse course in Feb after 8 months, maintenance schedule busy in Mid-East
- Freight carriers aim to manage supply-demand balance by blanking more sailings
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey