SABIC signs MoU on packaging cooperation with China’s Innovo
SABIC is expected to provide its expertise on developing innovative packaging solutions to help meet the Chinese online retail market’s needs.
The company will also provide lightweight and more durable products to lower logistics costs and create value for e-commerce customers.
China currently takes up the largest share of the global online retail market with CNY26.1 trillion ($316 billion) sales recorded in 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia