SABIC signs MoU on packaging cooperation with China’s Innovo
SABIC is expected to provide its expertise on developing innovative packaging solutions to help meet the Chinese online retail market’s needs.
The company will also provide lightweight and more durable products to lower logistics costs and create value for e-commerce customers.
China currently takes up the largest share of the global online retail market with CNY26.1 trillion ($316 billion) sales recorded in 2016.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July