SE Asian producer announces March PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer reportedly increased their offers by $110/ton for homo-PP and HDPE blow moulding, by $90/ton for PP copolymers, by $50/ton for LDPE film and by $100/ton for HDPE film when compared to their initial February levels.
The producer’s new PP offers stand at $1280/ton for homo-PP yarn and injection, at $1310/ton for homo-PP film, at $1330/ton for homo-PP fibre and PP block copolymer injection and at $1390/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s prices currently stand at $1430/ton for LDPE film, at $1300/ton for HDPE film and at $1320/ton for HDPE blow moulding with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets