SE Asian producer announces March PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer reportedly increased their offers by $110/ton for homo-PP and HDPE blow moulding, by $90/ton for PP copolymers, by $50/ton for LDPE film and by $100/ton for HDPE film when compared to their initial February levels.
The producer’s new PP offers stand at $1280/ton for homo-PP yarn and injection, at $1310/ton for homo-PP film, at $1330/ton for homo-PP fibre and PP block copolymer injection and at $1390/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s prices currently stand at $1430/ton for LDPE film, at $1300/ton for HDPE film and at $1320/ton for HDPE blow moulding with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November
- Southeast Asia PET markets move sideways during China’s absence
- Egypt’s import PE market up on tight supply, domestic offers follow suit
- Will European PS, ABS track divergent paths for another month?
- Turkey PP and PE regain premium over China, LDPE fails to make a sprint