SE Asian producer announces May LDPE, PP prices to Malaysia
A trader stated that the producer raised their LDPE and homo-PP prices by $90/ton, PP block copolymer by $80-110/ton and PP random copolymer by $80-100/ton, bringing their new offers to $1460-1490/ton for PP block copolymer, to $1520-1540/ton for PP random copolymer and to $1410/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. For LDPE, the producer is offering film at $1480/ton, injection at $1520/ton and coating at $1550/ton with the same terms.
The trader commented, “We feel that the PE market will be supported by the cost side over the short term. We are now waiting to see new offers from other global producers.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops