SE Asian producer cuts PP, LDPE offers for Dec to Malaysia
The producer’s December PP offers were reported at $1100/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1120/ton for PP random copolymer and at $1000/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. According to the distributor, these offer levels suggest decreases of $80/ton when compared with the producer’s November offer levels.
For PE, the producer’s new offers were reported at $1230/ton for LDPE film, at $1270/ton for LDPE injection and at $1300/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. The distributor stated that these levels are down by $40/ton from the producer’s November prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed