SE Asian producer cuts PP, LDPE offers for Dec to Malaysia
The producer’s December PP offers were reported at $1100/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1120/ton for PP random copolymer and at $1000/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. According to the distributor, these offer levels suggest decreases of $80/ton when compared with the producer’s November offer levels.
For PE, the producer’s new offers were reported at $1230/ton for LDPE film, at $1270/ton for LDPE injection and at $1300/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. The distributor stated that these levels are down by $40/ton from the producer’s November prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa