SE Asian producer cuts PS prices to regional markets
The source commented that they cut their prices in spite of the fact that spot styrene prices have recently regained some lost ground as demand remained disappointing. “We are planning to maintain our prices next week even if styrene costs gain further ground.”
In Southeast Asia, overall import PS prices are currently reported at $1440-1530/ton for GPPS and at $1520-1580/ton for HIPS, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa