SE Asian producer cuts PS prices to regional markets
Their new offers stand at $1440/ton for GPPS and at $1500/ton for HIPS, both on a CIF SEA, cash basis. “Buyers are still asking for further discounts. However, we are not planning to concede to further decreases,” the source commented.
Import PS prices currently stand at $1390-1440/ton for GPPS and at $1455-1500/ton for HIPS, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops