SE Asian producer issues 3-digit drops on Sept PP, LDPE prices
The producer lowered their LDPE prices by $140-230/ton while cutting their PP injection prices by $140-160/ton, their PP block copolymer prices by $140/ton and their PP random copolymer prices by $80-160/ton when compared to their most recently reported August levels. The producer’s new offers currently stand at $1250/ton for LDPE film, at $1290/ton for LDPE injection, at $1320/ton for LDPE coating, at $1080/ton for homo-PP injection, at $1160/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1200-1280/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops