SE Asian producer issues 3-digit drops on Sept PP, LDPE prices
The producer lowered their LDPE prices by $140-230/ton while cutting their PP injection prices by $140-160/ton, their PP block copolymer prices by $140/ton and their PP random copolymer prices by $80-160/ton when compared to their most recently reported August levels. The producer’s new offers currently stand at $1250/ton for LDPE film, at $1290/ton for LDPE injection, at $1320/ton for LDPE coating, at $1080/ton for homo-PP injection, at $1160/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1200-1280/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East