SE Asian producer issues decreases on Jan PS prices
The producer cut their import GPPS injection prices by $130-180/ton to $1200-1250/ton CIF SEA, cash and their HIPS injection prices by $120-140/ton to $1280-1300/ton with the same terms.
In Southeast Asia, import PS prices are currently standing at $1165-1260/ton for GPPS injection and at $1280-1300/ton for HIPS injection, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets