SE Asian producer lifts April LDPE, PP prices to Malaysia
A trader stated that the producer’s new prices stand at $1380/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1440/ton for PP random copolymer and at $1320/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. For LDPE, the producer is offering film at $1390/ton, injection at $1430/ton and coating at $1460/ton with the same terms.
The trader attributed the producer’s higher prices to tight supplies and increasing spot ethylene prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?