SE Asian producer lifts Oct PP, LDPE prices
The producer’s new prices stand at $1230/ton for LDPE film, $1270/ton for LDPE injection, $1300/ton for LDPE coating, $1060/ton for homo-PP injection, $1150/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1240/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
A trader based in Malaysia commented, “Prices are firming up a bit along with strengthening global trends, although we are not all that confident regarding the medium term sustainability of these price increases.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS