SE Asian producer lifts PE prices to regional markets
The producer increased their import PE prices by $30-40/ton for HDPE film and by $30-60/ton for LDPE film, bringing their new offers to $1230-1240/ton and to $1260-1270/ton, respectively, on a CIF SEA, cash basis. For PP, their prices are steady at $1080-1100/ton for raffia and injection and at $1130-1140/ton for PP block copolymer with the same terms.
“Demand for PP is quite limited nowadays. Fortunately, we were able to maintain our prices as we are not feeling much sales pressure at the moment. For PE, supplies for LDPE and HDPE are tight and only a limited number of offers are being given in the market. We concluded some deals at our new levels in Vietnam,” the source commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect
- East African PP, PE markets on rise for July but deals still scarce