SE Asian producer lifts PE prices to regional markets
The producer increased their import PE prices by $30-40/ton for HDPE film and by $30-60/ton for LDPE film, bringing their new offers to $1230-1240/ton and to $1260-1270/ton, respectively, on a CIF SEA, cash basis. For PP, their prices are steady at $1080-1100/ton for raffia and injection and at $1130-1140/ton for PP block copolymer with the same terms.
“Demand for PP is quite limited nowadays. Fortunately, we were able to maintain our prices as we are not feeling much sales pressure at the moment. For PE, supplies for LDPE and HDPE are tight and only a limited number of offers are being given in the market. We concluded some deals at our new levels in Vietnam,” the source commented.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months