SE Asian producer lifts PP, LDPE offers for Nov to Malaysia
The producer’s November PP offers were reported at $1080/ton for homo-PP injection, at $1180/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1200-1210/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. According to distributors, these offer levels represent increases of $20/ton for homo-PP and $30/ton for PP copolymer when compared with the producer’s October offer levels.
In the PE market, the producer’s new offers were reported at $1270/ton for LDPE film, at $1310/ton for LDPE injection and at $1340/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. Distributors stated that these levels are up by $40/ton from the producer’s October prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Local PP, PE offers for July track global uptrend in Saudi Arabia
- Initial ABS prices for July see larger increases than PS in Europe
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?