SE Asian producer lifts PP, LDPE offers for Nov to Malaysia
The producer’s November PP offers were reported at $1080/ton for homo-PP injection, at $1180/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1200-1210/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. According to distributors, these offer levels represent increases of $20/ton for homo-PP and $30/ton for PP copolymer when compared with the producer’s October offer levels.
In the PE market, the producer’s new offers were reported at $1270/ton for LDPE film, at $1310/ton for LDPE injection and at $1340/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. Distributors stated that these levels are up by $40/ton from the producer’s October prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot styrene prices in Europe find mild support from upcoming turnarounds
- Export PET prices from China signal stabilization after 6 weeks of declines
- SEA PE market remains under pressure from flood of competitive US offers
- PS markets plunge to 3-year low in China, SEA
- Yuan devaluation sends import LLDPE, HDPE back to 10-year low in China
- PET markets hit two-year low in China, SEA
- Naphtha hits lowest of 2 years in Europe, 8 months in Asia; eyes on oil
- Downturn halts in Europe’s PP, PE and PVC markets ahead of holidays
- Turkish PP, PE markets enter Eid holidays on weak note
- Asia’s September PVC outlook takes shape amid dwindling supplies