SE Asian producer reveals Dec PP, LDPE prices to Indonesia
According to the trader, the producer cut its LDPE, PPRC and PPBC offers by $20/ton when compared to November while applying a relatively smaller monthly decrease of $10/ton on its homo- PP offers.
The producer’s new offers stand at $1380/ton for LDPE film, $1450/ton for LDPE coating, at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1290/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1330/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops
- Tight supply keeps expectations bullish in Turkey’s PVC market