SE Asian producer reveals Dec PP, LDPE prices to Indonesia
According to the trader, the producer cut its LDPE, PPRC and PPBC offers by $20/ton when compared to November while applying a relatively smaller monthly decrease of $10/ton on its homo- PP offers.
The producer’s new offers stand at $1380/ton for LDPE film, $1450/ton for LDPE coating, at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1290/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1330/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Spot PE markets yield to fading demand, better availability in Europe
- Turkey’s PS, EPS markets retain uptrend on low availability
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September