SE Asian producer reveals Jan PP, LDPE offers to Malaysia
The producer cut its prices by $70/ton for LDPE grades while applying larger decreases of $90/ton for PPRC inj. and $130/ton for PPBC inj. from last month. Meanwhile, there was no comparison for homo-PP grades as the trader did not receive offers from the producer for December.
Accordingly, the producer’s January prices currently stand at $1160/ton for LDPE film and LDPE injection, at $1230/ton for LDPE coating, at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1300/ton for PPBC injection and at $1340/ton for PPRC injection, all on CIF Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP, PE already back to 2020 lows in China; prices poised for further drops
- Local PE prices remain bearish, nearing multi-year lows across SE Asia
- European PP, PE buyers sideline ahead of further drops in June
- China’s April PE imports fall to around 1 million tons, lowest since 2018
- Vietnam’s polymer markets buckle under an influx of Chinese cargoes
- Divergence grows between Egypt’s import and local PP, PE markets
- PP markets in China, Vietnam hit 3-year lows, readying to test new lows
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?