SE Asian producer reveals May PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer cut its offers by $20/ton for PP and PE grades when compared to their latest levels except for PP block copolymer injection which is down by $10/ton.
The producer’s new PP offers stand at $1200/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1230/ton for homo-PP film, at $1250/ton for homo-PP fibre, at $1260/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1340/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s prices currently stand at $1380/ton for LDPE film, at $1210/ton for HDPE film and at $1220/ton for HDPE blow moulding with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers