SE Asian producer reveals Nov PP, PE prices to regional markets
The producer rolled over its prices for homo-PP grades and PP block copolymer while cutting its offers by $10/ton for PP random copolymer and by $20/ton for LDPE film when compared to October.
The producer’s new offers stand at $1230/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1310/ton for PPBC inj., at $1350/ton for PPRC inj., at $1400/ton for LDPE film and at $1470/ton for LDPE coating, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Polymer demand takes a heavy knock from deepening COVID crisis in India
- Stats: Turkey’s polymer imports rise to fresh records in Q1
- HDPE set to reach a plateau in Europe, LDPE fares better
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports