SE Asian producer reveals Nov PP, PE prices to regional markets
The producer rolled over its prices for homo-PP grades and PP block copolymer while cutting its offers by $10/ton for PP random copolymer and by $20/ton for LDPE film when compared to October.
The producer’s new offers stand at $1230/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1310/ton for PPBC inj., at $1350/ton for PPRC inj., at $1400/ton for LDPE film and at $1470/ton for LDPE coating, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Crude at multi-year highs contributes to a perfect storm in polymers
- An enduring challenge: Unprecedented times in PVC markets
- Saudi major opts for firm Oct pricing in both local and export polyolefin markets
- Coal prices hit record highs in China with knock-on effects for PP, PVC markets
- European PP players foresee stability for Oct despite higher propylene
- Vietnam PP prices propelled by bullish China market, improved demand outlook
- Asian PVC markets shaken by fresh round of sharp hikes; prices reach new highs
- Higher costs, rising demand carry import LDPE prices to a 5-month high in China
- SE Asian PP lifted by supportive supply-demand fundamentals
- European PVC loses premium over global markets; Oct calls for hikes