SE Asian producer reveals Nov PP, PE prices to regional markets
The producer rolled over its prices for homo-PP grades and PP block copolymer while cutting its offers by $10/ton for PP random copolymer and by $20/ton for LDPE film when compared to October.
The producer’s new offers stand at $1230/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1310/ton for PPBC inj., at $1350/ton for PPRC inj., at $1400/ton for LDPE film and at $1470/ton for LDPE coating, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect