SE Asian producer reveals November PP, PE prices
The producer’s November prices are standing at $1620/ton for PP block copolymer injection, at $1550-1560/ton for homo-PP injection and raffia and at $1560/ton for LDPE film, HDPE film, blow moulding and injection, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
A source from the producer stated, “We are not feeling optimistic regarding the market outlook for the near term as prices are still following a softening trend. We haven’t announced our new prices to China yet.”
In Southeast Asia, PP prices are currently reported at $1570-1690/ton for PP block copolymer injection, at $1690-1710/ton for PP random copolymer injection, at $1450-1580/ton for raffia, at $1660/ton for homo-PP film and at $1480-1570/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis. Import PE prices in the region are standing at $1510-1590/ton for LDPE film, at $1510-1650/ton for LLDPE film and at $1560-1580/ton for HDPE film, moulding and injection with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets