SE Asian producer reveals Sept PP, LDPE prices to Malaysia
The producer raised its prices by $50/ton for all LDPE and PP grades. PP block copolymer was an exception as it increased by $40/ton on a monthly basis, the buyer reported.
According to him, the producer’s September prices currently stand at $1370/ton for LDPE film, at $1430/ton for LDPE injection, at $1440/ton for LDPE coating, at $1180/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1260/ton for PPBC injection and at $1300/ton for PPRC injection, all on CIF SEA, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market