SE Asian producer revises Dec PP, LDPE prices down to Malaysia
The producer’s PP offers are currently reported at $1080/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1100/ton for PP random copolymer and at $980/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s new offers stand at $1200/ton for LDPE film, at $1240/ton for LDPE injection and at $1270/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam