SE Asian producer revises Dec PP, LDPE prices down to Malaysia
The producer’s PP offers are currently reported at $1080/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1100/ton for PP random copolymer and at $980/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s new offers stand at $1200/ton for LDPE film, at $1240/ton for LDPE injection and at $1270/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?