SE Asian producer revises Dec PP, LDPE prices down to Malaysia
The producer’s PP offers are currently reported at $1080/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1100/ton for PP random copolymer and at $980/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s new offers stand at $1200/ton for LDPE film, at $1240/ton for LDPE injection and at $1270/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Stats: Turkey’s 2020 polymer imports set to beat the 2017 record
- China PP, PE markets close 2020 on a soft note; SE Asia feels pressure
- Stats: China’s total PE imports down for 2nd month in November