SE Asian producer revises Jan PP, LDPE prices down to Malaysia
The producer’s PP offers are currently reported at $1020/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1050/ton for PP random copolymer and at $940/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s new offers stand at $1160/ton for LDPE film, at $1200/ton for LDPE injection and at $1230/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?