SE Asian producer revises Jan PP, LDPE prices down to Malaysia
The producer’s PP offers are currently reported at $1020/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1050/ton for PP random copolymer and at $940/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer’s new offers stand at $1160/ton for LDPE film, at $1200/ton for LDPE injection and at $1230/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- April drops send import PP to 4-year low in Turkey, PE lowest in 12 years
- Vietnam’s homo-PP market plunges to lowest since 2009
- China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb fail to catch up with last year’s record on coronavirus
- Saudi major announces April PP, PE prices with sizeable drops as lockdown ramps up
- European PET demand soars, will it alleviate cost pressure?
- US PE pioneers aggressive prices globally, responding to energy slump
- Asian PS markets fall to lowest in more than a decade, ABS hits 4-year low
- Where will global PP prices head after crude saw 18 year-lows? Any clue from past?
- Economic fight against coronavirus: Policymakers take action across globe
- Downstream operations slacken amid virus-hit logistics, low demand in Europe