SE Asian producer sells GPPS, HIPS with discounts to the region
The source stated, “We agreed to give a $10/ton discount on our deals as spot styrene prices are lower. Our supplies are limited and we are only supplying materials to our regular customers nowadays.”
In Southeast Asia, overall import PS prices are currently reported at $1230-1350/ton CIF SEA, cash equivalent for GPPS and at $1280-1430/ton for HIPS with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets
- Bullish sentiment for PE cools off across globe, LD remains resilient
- Bullish run for PVC enters 6th month in Turkey: Supply relief under question