SE Asian producer sells out May PP, PE allocations
The producer sold out their PE quotas at $1460/ton for LDPE film and at $1390/ton for HDPE film, both on a CIF SEA, cash basis. For PP, the producer concluded deals at $1400-1420/ton for PP raffia and injection with the same terms.
He commented, “Our LDPE film supplies have been quite limited so far as we mostly focused on LDPE coating production. We have sold out our LDPE coating allocation to Southeast Asia at $1550/ton CIF, cash.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns