SE Asian producer sells out May PP, PE allocations
The producer sold out their PE quotas at $1460/ton for LDPE film and at $1390/ton for HDPE film, both on a CIF SEA, cash basis. For PP, the producer concluded deals at $1400-1420/ton for PP raffia and injection with the same terms.
He commented, “Our LDPE film supplies have been quite limited so far as we mostly focused on LDPE coating production. We have sold out our LDPE coating allocation to Southeast Asia at $1550/ton CIF, cash.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa