SE Asian producer steps back on homo-PP prices to Malaysia
They are currently offering homo-PP injection at $1060/ton on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s November offers stand at $1180/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1200-1210/ton for PP random copolymer injection, both on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. For PE, their offers stand at $1270/ton for LDPE film, at $1310/ton for LDPE injection and at $1340/ton for LDPE coating with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets