SE Asian producer steps back on homo-PP prices to Malaysia
They are currently offering homo-PP injection at $1060/ton on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
Meanwhile, the producer’s November offers stand at $1180/ton for PP block copolymer injection and at $1200-1210/ton for PP random copolymer injection, both on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. For PE, their offers stand at $1270/ton for LDPE film, at $1310/ton for LDPE injection and at $1340/ton for LDPE coating with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets