SEA producer announces April PP, PE prices to regional markets
The producer’s new prices stand at $1050/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1250-1260/ton for LDPE film and at $1190-1200/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
The source commented, “We implemented larger hikes on our PP and LDPE compared to our HDPE prices owing to the supply constraints for PP and LDPE. We believe that PE prices still have room for additional increases in the near term given firm spot ethylene costs in Asia.”
In Southeast Asia, overall import homo-PP raffia prices currently stand at $960-1055/ton on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis while import PE prices stand at $1165-1260/ton for LDPE film and at $1145-1200/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September