SEA producer announces Feb PP, PE prices to regional markets
The producer’s new prices stand at $980/ton for PP block copolymer injection, at $1140/ton for LDPE film and at $1120/ton for HDPE film, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis.
The source commented, “Demand was doing okay until crude oil prices witnessed significant decreases last week. Asian ethylene also followed the recent crude oil drops. However, demand for LDPE is relatively better when compared to HDPE.”
In Southeast Asia, overall import homo-PP prices currently stand at $830-880/ton on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis while import PE prices stand at $1115-1140/ton for LDPE film and at $1050-1120/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains