SEA producer announces July LDPE, PP prices to Malaysia
The distributor stated that the producer reduced their PP prices by $70/ton, bringing their new offers to $1330/ton for homo-PP injection, to $1390/ton for PP block copolymer injection and to $1450/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer reportedly cut their LDPE prices for July by $40/ton, bringing their new offers to $1460/ton for film, to $1500/ton for injection and to $1530/ton for coating with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East