SEA producer announces July LDPE, PP prices to Malaysia
The distributor stated that the producer reduced their PP prices by $70/ton, bringing their new offers to $1330/ton for homo-PP injection, to $1390/ton for PP block copolymer injection and to $1450/ton for PP random copolymer injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis.
For PE, the producer reportedly cut their LDPE prices for July by $40/ton, bringing their new offers to $1460/ton for film, to $1500/ton for injection and to $1530/ton for coating with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops