SEA producer announces May PP, LDPE prices to the region
The producer’s May prices currently stand at $1210/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1250/ton for PP random copolymer, at $1130/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1310/ton for LDPE film, at $1350/ton for LDPE injection and at $1380/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia/CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months