SEA producer announces Oct PP, PE offers to Indonesia
According to the trader, the producer raised its offers by $50/ton for PP random copolymer, by $60/ton for homo-PP and by $70/ton for PP block copolymer while increasing its prices by $60/ton for LDPE and $100/ton for HDPE.
The producer’s new PP prices stand at $1280/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1310/ton for PP film, at $1330/ton for PP fibre, $1340/ton for PP block copolymer inj., at $1390/ton for PP random copolymer inj. and at $1440/ton for PPRC blow moulding, all on CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s new offers are reported at $1380/ton for LDPE film, at $1480/ton for LDPE coating, at $1310/ton for HDPE film and at $1320/ton for HDPE blow moulding with the same terms.
Last week, the producer announced its October PP and PE prices to other regional markets including Vietnam, Thailand and the Philippines with larger increases of $110/ton for HDPE, $80/ton for LDPE and $100/ton for PP.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic