SEA producer announces Oct PP, PE prices to regional markets
The source commented, “We are running our plant at full rates thanks to our high profit margins. Buying interest from China is limited ahead of the approaching holidays, so we are planning to focus more on the Indonesian market for the short term.”
In Southeast Asia, overall import homo-PP prices currently stand at $1000-1100/ton on a CIF SEA, cash equivalent basis while import PE prices stand at $1180-1230/ton for LDPE film and at $1130-1220/ton for HDPE film with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET prices weaken further in Asia and Mediterranean
- Vietnam PP market yet to respond to faltering upturn in China
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low