SEA producer announces Oct PP, PE prices to regional markets
The producer’s new offers stand at $1260/ton for PP raffia and injection, at $1350/ton for LDPE film, at $1320/ton for LLDPE film and at $1280/ton for HDPE film and blow moulding, all on a CIF SEA, cash basis. Traders reported that the producer’s PP block copolymer supplies are limited for October.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness