SEA producer announces PP, LDPE prices for Jan to Malaysia
The producer’s January PP offers were reported at $1040/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1070/ton for PP random copolymer and at $950/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. According to the distributor, their supplier’s prices are down $30-40/ton when compared with the producer’s last December offer levels.
For PE, the producer’s new offers were reported at $1170/ton for LDPE film, at $1210/ton for LDPE injection and at $1240/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. The distributor stated that these levels are down by $30/ton from the producer’s last December prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops