SEA producer announces PP, LDPE prices for Jan to Malaysia
The producer’s January PP offers were reported at $1040/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1070/ton for PP random copolymer and at $950/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. According to the distributor, their supplier’s prices are down $30-40/ton when compared with the producer’s last December offer levels.
For PE, the producer’s new offers were reported at $1170/ton for LDPE film, at $1210/ton for LDPE injection and at $1240/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. The distributor stated that these levels are down by $30/ton from the producer’s last December prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019
- Will February PP hikes prove workable in Europe?