SEA producer announces PP, LDPE prices for Jan to Malaysia
The producer’s January PP offers were reported at $1040/ton for PP block copolymer, at $1070/ton for PP random copolymer and at $950/ton for homo-PP injection, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. According to the distributor, their supplier’s prices are down $30-40/ton when compared with the producer’s last December offer levels.
For PE, the producer’s new offers were reported at $1170/ton for LDPE film, at $1210/ton for LDPE injection and at $1240/ton for LDPE coating, all on a DAP Malaysia, cash basis. The distributor stated that these levels are down by $30/ton from the producer’s last December prices.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?