SEA producer announces Sept PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer reportedly lifted its prices by $40/ton for LDPE, by $80/ton for homo-PP, by $90/ton for PPRC and HDPE and by $100/ton for PPBC when compared to August.
The producer’s new PP prices stand at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1250/ton for PP film, at $1270/ton for PP fibre and PP block copolymer inj., at $1340/ton for PP random copolymer inj. and at $1390/ton for PPRC blow moulding, all on CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s new offers are reported at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1420/ton for LDPE coating, at $1210/ton for HDPE film and at $1220/ton for HDPE blow moulding with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bearish PP trend takes no respite on lackluster demand in Turkey
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May