SEA producer announces Sept PP, PE prices to Indonesia
The producer reportedly lifted its prices by $40/ton for LDPE, by $80/ton for homo-PP, by $90/ton for PPRC and HDPE and by $100/ton for PPBC when compared to August.
The producer’s new PP prices stand at $1220/ton for homo-PP raffia and injection, at $1250/ton for PP film, at $1270/ton for PP fibre and PP block copolymer inj., at $1340/ton for PP random copolymer inj. and at $1390/ton for PPRC blow moulding, all on CIF Indonesia, cash basis.
As for PE, the producer’s new offers are reported at $1320/ton for LDPE film, at $1420/ton for LDPE coating, at $1210/ton for HDPE film and at $1220/ton for HDPE blow moulding with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia